Thursday, September 12, 2013

Well...we have more time.

As it turns out, the condo is not going to close tomorrow like it was supposed to. Actually it was supposed to close 13 days ago, but that didn't happen either. So, we have until probably at least Monday to either be here or head to Clear Lake Shores. That is nice because it gives us more time to sort through our stuff and do other stuff that needs to be done. Like I have a fridge in Georgetown that is not working, just received that call a little bit ago.

Also managed to put the lower end of the outboard together today. I was waiting on the impeller and it showed up in the mail today. So that is done. Now I just need a propeller, gasket for the carb and a fuel quick disconnect, then she should be running like a champ. Hold your breath.

Thats all for now. I must finish my taxes as much as possible today

No comments:

Post a Comment