Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Wednesday and we sure have a lot of stuff. 2 Days left

We are out of the condo on Friday at 3pm. Wow...we really need to get rid of some more stuff.
Our friend Steve, whom we met through Ken and Tina, gave us a wealth of good supplies last night. THANK YOU!!!!!....

I handed over the reins to my dad for property management. I am sure he can do it, it's just hard letting go of the empire. There will be trying times, but we will make it through.

Marina is out with the girls tonight, our friends Joe and Gillian just returned from Belize so they have stories to share.

I worked on that damn Pfaff 130 again. I think it's in better shape this time. It needed some WD40. Now it shakes the whole condo complex when it runs.

Tomorrow we pack more and close on our remodel that both Marina and my dad helped with. It turned out great and sold fast. Just like it was supposed to. When I come back, I might flip houses some more. It's fun!!!

Well must pack some and look busy when Marina gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment